i. application scope
this guide is applicable for the application and processing of foreigners working in china employed by any employer duly established in china (yunnan) pilot free trade zone kunming area.
ii. application conditions
(i) basic conditions of the employer
1. the employer shall be duly established, shall duly pay applicable taxes and contribute social insurance premiums and shall be free from serious illegal behaviors or dishonest conduct; the position engaged for foreigners shall have special demands, there is no appropriate candidates in china and the employment shall not violate against any relevant regulations of the country.
2. the salary and remuneration paid by the employer to the foreigner employed shall be no lower than the local minimum wage standard.
3. where advanced examination and approval of the competent industry authority is required according to applicable laws and rules, the approval shall be acquired.
4. individual economic organization and private citizens are prohibited form employing foreigners.
(ii) basic conditions of the applicant
1. the applicant shall reach the age of 18 full years old, have good physical health, does not have any criminal records, have legal employer in the territory of china, and have the professional skills or corresponding knowledge required by his or her work.
2. the work performed by the applicant shall conform to the demands of the economic and social development of our country, and the applicant shall be a professional under urgent need in china.
3. where the applicable laws and rules have any separate regulations about foreigner working in china, such regulations shall prevail.
4. the applicant has already owned other entry visa or any valid residence certificate in the territory.
iii. standard for materials submitted
1. all originals and chinese translated versions of paper materials shall be electronically uploaded in color versions to the management service system for foreigners working in china.
2. chinese translated text should be submitted for non-chinese supporting documents. the official seal of the employer shall be stamped on materials submitted (excluding passport or international travel certificate).
3. the applicant shall submit the original of all materials uploaded to the acceptance window for verification. among them, applicants conforming to the conditions of foreign high-end talents (category a) specified in the classification standard for foreigner working in china (provisional) that have been listed into the domestic talent introduction plan shall complete the whole application process through on-line services, without any necessity of submitting any paper documents for verification.
iv. catalog of application materials
(i) the employer or the professional service agency commissioned shall register an on-line account (the original shall be scanned and uploaded to the management service system for foreigners working in china)
1. registration information form: the official seal of the unit must be stamped
2. proof of legal registration
3. identity certificate of the responsible person or operator, and letter of authorization for the operator
4. supporting documents about industry permit
(ii) application form for foreigner’s work permit (working period of more than 90 days) should upload the corresponding materials according to instructions of the management service system for foreigners working in china.
1. apply for the notification letter of foreigner’s work permit in the people's republic of china
1. 1 application form for foreigner’s work permit
1. 2 certificate of work experience
1. 3 the highest academic degree and corresponding certification materials
1. 4 the certificate of criminal records: the certificate shall be issued within the recent six months. individual statement about the absence of criminal records will not be accepted.
1. 5 certificate of physical examination: the physical examination records of foreigner or health check certificate issued by the quarantine inspection authority of china or by the overseas health care organization accredited by the quarantine inspection authority of china. the issue date of such certificates shall be within six months.
1. 6 employment contract or certificate of employment (including a dispatch letter from a multinational company)
1. 7 passport or international travel certificates: passport or the information page of the international travel certificate. the remaining valid period of the passport shall be no less than six months.
1. 8 full-faced photo of the applicant within six months: recent crown-free electronic photo, white background, no frame, complete facial features, clear image, and free from spots, defects, and ink signs. it is not recommended to wear accessories such as hats or head scarves. in case of necessity for religious reasons, ensure that the applicant's entire face is not covered.
1. 9 relevant supporting documents of accompanying family members: including information page of the passport (or international travel certificate) of the accompanied family members, family relation certificate (spouse: marriage certificate; children: birth certificate or certificate of adoption; parents of the applicant or parents of the spouse of the applicant: birth certificate or marriage certificate or notarial attestation of the applicant), physical examination record (family members with the age above 18 years old) and electronic photos. accompanying family members shall include spouses, children under the age of 18, parents and spouse’s parents.
1. 10 supporting materials
2. apply for foreigner’s work permit in the people’s republic of china
2. 1 visa (z or r) or valid residence permit held by the applicant: visa page and latest entry seal page of passport (or international travel certificate), or the information page of the residence permit.
2. 2 employment contract: if the applicant provides the certificate of employment for the notification letter of foreigner’s work permit, it is necessary to provide employment contract which includes the work place, work contents, remuneration, arrival time in china, position and seal (signature) date. the required content in the contract must be consist with that in the certificate of employment.
2. 3 certificate of physical examination: the verification certificate for the physical examination records of foreigner or health check certificate issued by the quarantine inspection authority of china. the issue date of such certificates shall be within six months.
(iii)application form for foreigner’s work permit (working period of within 90 days, including 90 days)
1. application form for foreigner’s work permit
2. work contract, project contract, cooperation agreement or description of inviting unit about the invitation
3. passport or international travel certificates: passport or the information page of the international travel certificate. the remaining valid period of the passport shall be no less than six months.
4. certificate of criminal record: statement of the application for the absence of criminal records.
5. supporting materials:
certification materials of the foreign talents: it is required to provide the relevant supporting materials for the conformance with the certification conditions according to the classification standard for foreigner working in china (provisional). the applicant shall sign on the application form, and the employer shall stamp its official seal on the form. agreement with the permit issuing authority in arranging supplementary investigation according to requirements shall be given. any applicant reaching the standard of foreign high-end talents (category a) or foreign professionals (category b) through the total-point system shall submit the corresponding supporting materials .
relevant approval documents and professional qualification certificates: if the applicable laws and rules of our country requiring the advanced approval of the competent authority for the industry or requiring any the access qualification of our country, the applicant shall submit the approval documents of the competent authority or certificate of the occupational qualification; foreign professional qualification certificate shall pass the certification of our embassy or consulate in the corresponding country, or the certification of the embassy or consulate of the issuing country in china or the notarization of the original copy of the certificate performed by a notary public; if the occupational qualification certificate is acquired in hong kong, macao or taiwan, it shall be notarized by a notary public at the corresponding region.
(iv) application for the extension, change, cancellation and reissue for the foreigner's work permit (submit the corresponding materials according to instructions of the management service system for foreigners working in china)
1. 1 application form for extension of foreigner's work permit
1. 2 employment contract or certificate of employment
1. 3 visa or valid residence permit held applicant: visa page and entry seal page of passport (or international travel certificate), or the information page of the residence permit.
1. 4 foreigner’s work permit
2. 1 application form for change of foreigner's work permit
2. 2 supporting documents about the item applied for change
3. 1 application form for cancellation of foreigner's work permit
3. 2 supporting materials about the termination of the employment relation, termination of the contract and other reasons about the cancellation
4. 1 application form for reissue of foreigner's work permit
4. 2 description of the applicants about the loss or damage
v. time limit of service
where the materials submitted by the applicant are complete and free from errors, the time limit for the work permit for foreign high-end talents is three working days, and the time limit for work permit for foreign professional talents is four working days.
vi. handling method
1. on-line services:
log in: enter the service system for the management of foreigners working in china via the service platform of ministry of science and technology
application url: https://fuwu.most.gov.cn/
2. window services:
place of application: window b26 for foreigner’s work permit, first floor, comprehensive service center
work hours of the window: 9:00 to 12:00, and 13:00 to 17:00 on weekdays
window hot-line ( picking up the foreigner’s work permit only):
consultant hot-line：0871- 68163016
address of the comprehensive service center: no. 1, dingnan road, kunming economic and technology development zone
(i) buses: the applicant may take no. 251 bus (from yangpu parking lot to luosiwan public transport hub), no. 261 bus (from yangpu parking lot to new asia sport city subway station), no. z19 bus (from yangpu parking lot to baize road), no. d32 bus (from yunjing road of information industry base to yangpu parking lot) and get off the bus at yuyuan crossroad (shuntong street) bus stop, and then walk to our service center.
(ii) special line: from comprehensive service center of free trade zone (starting stop) to management committee of kunming economic and technology development zone (destination).
due to space limitations, please refer to the official website of china (yunnan) pilot free trade zone kunming area for detailed requirements involved with this guide.
this guide is written in both chinese and english. in case of any conflict between chinese and english, the contents in chinese shall prevail.
电玩城捕鱼游戏的版权属于昆明经济技术开发区管理委员会 捕鱼游戏网络版 copyright(c)2006-2013 ketdz,all rights reserved
中国云南 昆明经济技术开发区信息产业基地春漫大道16号 650231 | 16 chunman ave. it industry park kumming national economic technological development zone
联系电话：0871-68163168 网站地图 网站标识：5301000039